If you are considering an abortion, you are not alone. Many women may consider an abortion for a variety of personal reasons, and in today’s time, there tends to be a stigma about this procedure. Fortunately, the team at GYN Choices in East Brunswick, NJ, provides unbiased care for you and other women who visit the office with questions about the procedure. Before having an abortion done, we strongly encourage women to book an initial pre-abortion appointment.
Why Do I Need To Schedule an Appointment Before My Abortion?
It is necessary to attend an appointment before your treatment for several reasons:
- It allows you to plan ahead and make sure that your doctor’s office has the necessary resources available to provide you with quality care.
- Scheduling in advance can help reduce stress and confusion when arriving at the clinic on the day of your procedure.
- It helps ensure that medical staff are prepared for your arrival and have all of the information they need about your health history and current condition.
- Scheduling ahead of time allows you to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have with the doctor or staff members at GYN Choices prior to undergoing the procedure. This will help ensure that you are as prepared as possible for your experience.
How Should I Prepare for My Pre-abortion Consultation Appointment?
It is important to make sure you are prepared for your pre-abortion consultation appointment. Here are some suggestions that may be helpful:
- Write down any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss with the doctor during your visit.
- Bring a list of all medications and supplements that you currently take.
- Make sure to have your insurance information on hand if you have it.
- If possible, bring a close friend or family member with you to the appointment for support and moral guidance.
- Be aware that this visit is confidential, and all of your medical histories will be kept private.
Call GYN Choices of East Brunswick, NJ Today
Scheduling a pre-abortion appointment is an important step in taking control of your reproductive health. If you are considering an abortion to terminate your pregnancy, we encourage you to call us at 732-698-1115 to request a consultation appointment to discuss your options. We understand that this may be a difficult time and provide caring, empathetic services that can help you in making the right choice for your body, your emotional health, and your future.